CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 April 2012

Patchwork Present - AGAIN!!!

Hi folks - I hope you all had a super weekend. Mine was a little stressful to say the least. Had my Grand-daughter over night and gosh, she doesn't half keep me on my toes. You forget what its like when your own children are grown up. She's so loud too....doesn't whisper, she shouts...at the top of her voice. When she sleeping...it's such a relieve...peace....total heaven. I've got to go through it all again tonight. Gosh...no wonder I'm going grey!
I have lots of birthdays for May - 9 in all, so I've got lots of cards to make. I've some catching up to do haven't I?
Anyway- I've yet again used PATCHWORK PRESENT - sorry but he's so adorable. I do hope you don't get sick of seeing him. I've now done a pink one, blue one, lilac one and now this lovely burnt orangie colour. 
Only 5 more birthday cards to make! With having Holly 3 nights this week, I'm not sure when I will fit them in. But, I'm sure I will find some time.
Papers are FIRST ADITION - BOHO Chic - LUSH!!
Coloured with Pro-markers.
Flowers / gems are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon from stash.
Sentiment - Crafts Work Cards.
Well - that's it for me today as I have 1001 things to do - not that I feel like it. So tired today - not been sleeping too well.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

1 comment:

  1. OOOh Ilove it!! Ive done him too for one of the later lotv challenges, I love this Tammyme darlin, everything you create is always beautiful, love and hugles from mexxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx