CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

LOTV - Patchwork Presents

Good Morning.
Just a quick post for me today as Hubby as got me doing 1001 jobs. The joys!
As if I haven't enough to do!
As I have said before, I've suddenly gone in to a pink and blue stage with my cards. Won't last for long as I have a gorgeous pale beige and cream card to share - once the silicone as dried.
I have to say, I'm so addicted to these super cute patchwork stamps from LOTV
They are the best - lush!
The stamp as been coloured with Pro-markers.
The papers I have used are - FOREVER FRIENDS - New Arrival. 
They're glittered and double sided. Another favourite of mine right now.
Marianne Designs Butterfly Die
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish
The super flowers and gems are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon - Ribbon Girl 
which I purchased from the Hobby Craft fair at the NEC a couple of years a go.
Well, that's it for now - best go and get the usual house-hold chores done before Victor Meldrew walks in and gives me more to do.
Have a good day folks. Raining this end, so its a good day for hiding in your craft dens.
Loads of Hugs
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and gorgeous Tammy, love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Tammmy :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous super cute card!Love the image and pretty details :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, gorgeous colours and image.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and soo romantic. Perfect colored and alle the embellis finished your card fantastic.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx