CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 6 April 2012

LOTV - Gift Set

Good Morning Everyone.
Here is a little gift set, that I have made for a friend who is terrible at remembering birthdays and sending a card. So this set is an hint for her to get a pen out and send someone a card. She's forever saying " I need to get a thank you card ", so inside I've also done some labels, with THINKING OF YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY & THANK YOU. Those can be placed on, as of when she needs them.
 I have used PATCHWORK BUTTERFLY, stamped 3 times and coloured with pro-markers.
Boarder as been punched with one of my Martha Stewart Punches.
Flowers are as always Wild Orchid Crafts. Glitter and gems have also been added to the wings.
I'll be entering this set in the Challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts which is " Things with Wings ".
The box measures 6" x 6" - but I made a terrible mistake. 
The cards fit the box perfectly but I didn't think of the envelopes....so they don't fit!
Silly me!!
For the box, I used PATCHWORK PRESENT.
The inspiration for this box came from Lili of the Valley - Ideas to Inspire.
Lena Katrine made a super box, which really did jump out at me " WOW ".
So, as I've struggled with cards of late, this so gave me the urge to get my pro-markers out.
Plus my friend Simone hassled me to get creating again.
Ribbon is from my stash - I really can't remember the site - gorgeous ribbon though.
The butterfly die is I think - Marianne Design.
Used Cherry Lynne die too - my favourite - totally loving it - can you tell?
I'm also going to enter this card in TOTALLYPAPERCRAFTS challenge - which is BINGO.
I have used Flower / diecut / blue.
Well, that's it for me today. I have done lots of colouring for cards whilst being poorly - so there will be some more cards coming soon - promise.
Warning!!! I'm going through a PINK and BLUE stage right now.
Have a good Easter Weekend. Catch you soon.
Hugs & Loves
Tammy
xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, what a beautiful set. The colours are gorgeous, as for the box...well....I will certainly visit Lena if she has a site. I make boxes for my cards but they are no way near as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I have linked Lena's blog. X

      Delete
  2. Åhhh that is just soooo cute Tammy!! LOvely blue and the stamp is sooo sweet!
    Hope you´re doing better and that you still take it slow! =)

    happy easter to you too hun!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That box and card set is so, so cute!!! I love the colours you put together (everytime) and the box is just lovely with the ribbon. I have always done my paper crafting with the computer but you have inspired me to try markers. I just need to find the time.
    Happy Easter.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and box set is just so, so cute!!! I love your colours and choice of decorations.
    Happy Easter.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is totally gorgeous hun, loving the soft pretty colours and all the fab punching. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning me lovely this is gorgeous as always, hope you have a lovelye easter and a pain free choccy experience. loves ya lots xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable Tammy. So creative. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

    Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful box and cards! Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are lovely!

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely STUNNING! Love everything about it! So sweet and cute!
    Thank you for sharing it on WOC!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx