CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 30 April 2012

LOTV - Close your Eyes

I hope everyone had a super weekend. The weather as been awful hasn't it? So I spent some time in my craft den, as I had two last minute cards to make. 
This being one of them. A friend picked the stamp for this wedding card. She just loves going through my collection of stamps. I actually thought she would have picked something different....but no she adored this " Close Your Eyes " from Lili of the Valley. A traditional card she didn't want.
I haven't yet finished the inside but it will be the same as the front.
Papers I have used are - FIRST EDITION -  Love Letters.
Martha Stewart Punch - Hearts - sorry can't remember it's name. I've had it ages and only used twice.
Flowers / gems - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals.
Coloured with Pro-markers.
Sentiment - K & Company - Wedding Collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for me today. Got loads of washing to do - I can't believe how many clothes my girls wear and I bet most of it is clean - they've most likely picked it up of the floor after just looking at it, then it's got thrown in the basket. 
Catch you all soon.
Hugs
xx

7 comments:

  1. A zillion congrats on the Totally Tilda DT spot! Gorgeous card, your friend will be thrilled to bits with it.
    Hope you are keeping a bit better.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous card,love this image...i need this image lol..gorgeous papers and colours too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous Tammy...love the image and such a fabulous layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too beautiful!!! Oh I love the colouring the layout and everything about it, its beautiful me darlin xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tammy,love the colours and the punched hearts.
    The image is so sweet and coloured beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Hunni, I got here eventually, I'm now following woooohooo lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx