CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Bildmalarna Challenge / Wild Orchid Crafts

Bildmalarna - Together

Book Card

Challenge is BINGO - I have used WINGS / FLOWERS / SWIRLS

 
Morning all.....this is the first time that have entered a challenge over at Bildmalarna. Reason being I only have 4 of these stamps. Every time I like one of the stamps and go to order, they're always out of stock.....and I get so disappointed...as I'd love more. They are super cute, aren't they? Not only is it the first time I have made a card for this challenge, its the first time I have made a card for me.....not one a friend or family member as ordered....one that I'd like to give to someone. 
Now....who's birthday is coming up? Decisions....decisions!!!
I have coloured TOGETHER with pro-markers. Used the blending pen to make the colours lighter. The inside sentiment is from TLC. 
Flowers / gems / silver corner charm are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Circle sentiment - Crafts Work Cards.
      Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
Martha Stewart boarder punch. 
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals.
Ribbon from stash.
Papers are FIRST EDITION - Boho Chic.
Marianne Designs - Butterfly Die.
HERE is the link to where I found the tutorial for this style card.
Also entering this book-card in to the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge which is Spring is in the Air
Well....that's it for me today. I have Mount Ironing to climb....3 weeks of catching up to do. Then I'm off to stamp one of my Maggie's and enter TOMIC challenge, which I haven't done for a while.
Catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Totally amazing card Tammy!
    To bad it's not my birthday hehe!
    Love the colours, cute image and fabulous colouring!
    Have a nice day and enjoy the ironing...lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I know what y our book cards are like cos ive got one and its still in my room from christmas cant put it away its too beautiful, I would love the template!!! this is another beauty, your work is amazing and I cant understand why you dont get more comments, its just fantastic , hop eyour feleling ok today, im not again!! and off to work ugh, lovesya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book card - absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it especially your butterfly!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My!!! This is such a beautiful creation!!! Thank you so much for joining our bingo challenge at Bildmålarna this time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx