CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday & New Challenge # Easter

Here's hoping this post works as I have scheduled this one, with recuperating from my surgery.
It's time for another challenge at Teddy Bo - the theme this fortnight is EASTER


I've done this simple layout to make use of all my scraps. I actually enjoy doing this style -  you can tell from some of my last posts.

I have used ME TO YOU - Papers - Spring Chic - LUSH!
I printed Bo & Bea on to linen textured canvas glossy card, which is for photo's.
This was an experiment - just wanted to see how the pro-markers colour on it. 
I'm actually pleased with the end results.
Ribbon from my stash.
Sentiment - Scrap-a-licious
TEDDYBO_027 & TEDDYBEA_028

 Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Cherry Lynn Die - I so love this particular die - can you tell?
Finally a small box to hold tiny Easter eggs - this was meant for my Grand-daughter  at Easter - but Tammy didn't put it away quick enough - in Holly walked and munched all the eggs.
She didnt really care for the box - bless her!

Can't wait to see all your creations for this challenge. Good luck everyone.
Catch you soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Tammy. Your style is so distinctive and beautiful.

    I hope you are recuperating well and will soon be able to enjoy the food your body hasn't been able to cope with for a while.
    Healing hugs and warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello me darlin how are you????? oooh these are beautiful I love them , but then again I love evrything you do, hope your feeling ok shug huggies and love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tammy,both are gorgeous.
    I do hope your well and getting plenty of rest!
    Take care,kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, wonderful card. I love the design and the gorgeous colors. I love the idea you used with the ribbons and the flowers. Teddybo is so cute - I am determined to use him soon!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful projects! Love the soft colours and your simple design, just perfect. Hope you recover well from your op. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx