CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 5 March 2012

Magnolia - Tilda with Ballet Shoes


Good Morning everyone - hope I find you all well. This is a card I made a fortnight a go. 
I haven't made a card for a whole week. Two more weeks and my operation is to be done. Yes - 2 weeks....had all my paper work and its been brought forward to the 17th of this month. What a shock it was.....I was shaking like a leaf...palpitations too.....certainly wasn't expecting it to be earlier. At least I only have two weeks of fretting not four! Plus it looks like I have my wish of having a lazy day for Mothering Sunday - cus I will feel and look like poo. Best lap it up whilst I can, hey?
I have coloured Tilda with Pro-markers and used Poly Pencils for some shadowing.
Papers are PAPERMANIA -Capsule Collection. LUSH!!! So wish I bought 2 packs now as they are beautiful.
Flowers as always are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon is from papermania too - the same collection.
Sentiment from TLC 
Please excuse the poor pictures - very dull my end.....photo's look a little blue, don't they?
Love this style of layout - makes good use of all my scrap papers. 
I'm off now folks - going to have a nap - had very little sleep last night.
Done my chores, so I guess it's not going to hurt, is it?
Catch you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx



6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    WOW ... your card is simply adorable ... love the colours you´ve used ... wonderful design and your colouring is just fantastic :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card as always Tammy.
    So pleased to hear about your op now you won't have too long to wait.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY GORGEOUS!!!! Lovely colours and sutch a cute stamp!! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the colours are so pretty. Hope you got 40 winks!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Tammy!
    I love the colors you choose and Tilda is so sweet!
    Nelaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Tammy, adorable image and love the layout and pretty colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx