CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Cuddly Buddly - Teatime Teddy


I bought this kit a few years a go - in fact it must 5 years now. 
My Daughters friend asked for a Mother's Day card with Cupcake or Teddy's on - so this was ideal. The best part of it - once I did one, someone else wanted it, then someone else wanted it. So I ended up doing 3. They are slightly different with flowers and the positioning of the swirls.

I got some great linen textured photo card from Poundland and gosh everything prints off so well. 
So another trip to the store is a must have before they run out.


It's not like me to use a kit - but this time is was easier, especially with having to do 3. 
Just print and cut. The flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Insert matches the front too. Well, that's the last of my Mother's Day cards done - just need to make a start on Easter ones. I only have until end of next week to get them done - my operation is due on the 17th. Not looking forward to it - but will be pain free.
Got to shoot now, lots to do, places to go and very little time to get what needs to be done.
Have a good weekend folks.
Hugs & Loves

xx

5 comments:

  1. ÅHHHH Tammygirl....they are just stunning hun!!! Lovely soft colours! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I must admit I love Cuddly Buddly digi products and this shows them to their best.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, the mums will be so pleased with them. I love Cuddly Buddly digi papers - they are brilliant. I love your photo paper, just trying to think where our nearest Poundland is.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful darling, I know what work goes into your projects and cards and photographs dont do them justice, my cardbox is still out from christmas and its staying there as its so beautiful, wonderful work sweetie loves ya lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful, love the flowers too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx