CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Cuddly Buddly - Teatime Teddy - Again!

Gosh - I can't believe how popular this image as been for my Mother's Day cards this year.
I've made 6 so far - hopefully my last as I so need to put all my craft things away before my operation.
Though I will be printing a few stamps off and stamping some of my Maggies. That way, when I can't get about I can actually do some colouring instead.....I won't get bored then. That's the only thing that will bother me most of all - not doing anything.
 
Another simple layout to use all those scraps.
I have used ME TO YOU - Papers - Spring Chic - LUSH! Double sided too.
HERE is the link to the printable. 
No colouring for me - good job as I'd have never got them all done in time.
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.
Ribbon from stash - I think that too was ME TO YOU ribbon.
Fanciful Flourish - Cherry Lynn Designs. I so love this die - better than some of the others I have.
 
Well, that's it for me today. Got loads round for dinner today. So no time to play. I have to move all my craft things off the table or everyone will be eating on their knees.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks. You just may get one more card from me this week.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Tammy, I love the embellies.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love that flourish too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous creation. Your choice of colour and embellishments matches the fondant cake perfectly. I too am a Cuddly Buddly fan.

    I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award you can read about it here.
    http://craftylizscreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog.html

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx