CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Challenge # Pearls & Swirls

Papers - DCWV The luxury Pack - Pearlized Metallic Effects - LUSH!
SWIRLS - Cherry Lynn Designs - Fanciful Flourish & Tropical Flourish
Flowers, pearl gems and butterfly metal embellishment from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS.
Sentiment - Craft Work Cards
Stamps use are -  
TEDDYBOBEA_099_BEA2
TEDDYBOBEA_099_BIRDSSITTING
TEDDYBOBEA_099_FLYINGBIRD
Teapot from very first release TEDDYBEA_002 Suits you down to a tea.
Stamped flowers on the teapot are a digital stamp from PCCrafters NOT from Teddy Bo
I purchased over 2 years a go the tea-cup stamp, which I thought was just perfect for the insert. Now...I know where I got it from but its no longer on the site. So I can't tell you the make etc. Sorry.
I'm loving this layout right now as it gets rid of some of my scraps....here's hoping you don't get bored with this style!

Not only do we have the new challenge, we also have fantastic goodies appearing in the shop.
Exciting or what?? I am.....cus I know what wonderful things are now available to buy from 
Teddy Bo. Oh...and the charms are to die for! Go and check them out. WOW!!
Here is a preview for you.
Right lots to do today - so maybe I will catch you all again later - with another card.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tammy, love your stamps, those little tea cups are gorgeous.
    Have a great day, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so sweet! Love the clean simple style of this card. So beautiful! Can I ask what Bristol Board is, I notice you have used it on other cards. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx