CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Teddy Bea # A Precious Baby Bea


Just a quick post for me tonight, as I'm feeling awful to say the least. Not had bad stomach pains for a while. Tonight they aren't  fading with my strong tablets....so going to lie on the sofa and hopefully they will kick in enough for me to get some sleep.
I have to be up early tomorrow too to take Chloe to work.....I'll look like " the walking dead ".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TEDDYBEA_182
PAPERS - First Edition - Sweet Owl.
Fanciful Flourish - Cherry Lynn Designs.
Flowers and gems - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Craft Work Cards.
Coloured with Pro-markers.
 So.....good night - God bless - sweet dreams - I'll catch you over the weekend.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully soft and gentle card Tammy.
    Sorry to hear that your stomach pains are giving so much bother. I hope the meds kick in soon and you get a bit of a respite.
    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy..This is absolutely gorgeous, as are all your cards.I popped over from docrafts and now a follower.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy me love this is gorgeous, the colours and everything are as always perfect please tell me when your op is me darlin as I cant remember, hopefully after that you will be cured and all of this will be behind you xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy what a beautiful card,so pretty!
    I do hope your feeling much better now poor you.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx