CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Ratatouille

Sharing a card that's a little different to my normal cards. It's plain and simple but at the same time looks adorable - in my Grand-daughters words " cute Nana ".
I found a tutorial over at Pinterest, in which you create a frame using Martha Stewart punch - Garden Trellis. You can find this punch here.
Here is the tutorial I found to make this frame - very simple to do.
Now, I have been asked a few times this week " What is Bristol Board "?
Bristol Board is 250gsm in weight and has an extra smooth surface and bright white in colour. I use this sometimes for Pro-markers but mostly for my Poly Pencils. Has its so smooth, blending the pencils with sansodor is much easier. I use to order mine on line but now that we have  " The Range "  in our town I purchase it from there. It is expensive, so be warned.....I was recommended it a couple of years a go by Tab and wouldnt be without it now.
Though for this stamp I have used Letraset's Cartridge Paper - I find this is much better for Pro-markers. Between the two, there really isn't much differance. I just find the letraset paper I can use the same pro-marker over and over again to create shadows and shadings of one colour.
I hope that helps the Ladies that have asked this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I printed as I've said before Ratatouille on to letraset cartridge paper and coloured with Pro-markers.
My favorite color combination - I adore light colours. Don't know why but I can never put dark colours together and create a card I like.
I've used again my Fanciful Flourish -  By Cherry Lynn Designs - you will beable to purchase these soon from www.teddybo.com
Mine was bought as a gift and gowd do I love it! You'll soon get sick of seeing my cards with it on!
I think with using the Garden Trellis punch, the swirl with tiny punched flowers look fantastic together. I placed tiny pearls in each flower, then finished off with punched butterflies. 
Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
Well.......I best get some house work done before Victor Meldrew walks in and grumbles I've done nothing. Men!!!
Have a good weekend folks.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy

    WOWZER ... your card is just adorable ... I love the colours you´ve used and your design is simply fantastic ... gorgeous colouring :0)))

    Have a nice weekend ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHH Tammygirl....that is just tooooo cute for words! =)

    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Tammy, I love your cards and colouring always worth a visit, brilliant!
    Have a good weekend. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Tammy...

    have a lovely evening hun...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful me darlin and I love your colouring, im making a card with her today believe it or not, great minds think alike eh> mind im sure it wont be a patch on this but I will give it a go, Hope you are pain free today me lovelybless ya,huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie, wow this is absolutely stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowza! this is so beautiful!! you are seriously so talented!!!!!

    mwah.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx