CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Pricilla Pie A Ragamuffin

Morning everyone - Tammy is feeling so fresh this morning. Had a brilliant nights sleep. I bought a new duvet yesterday....and gowd it feels so fluffy and warm on my bed last night. Slept like a baby!
Why does clean bedding - fluffy brand new duvet make you feel so good? I'd recommend it to anyone.
This card I made last night for a friends birthday....and...my Daughter pinched it this morning for a work colleague. Now I've to make another....she didnt even give me anything for the card. Kids!!
The pictures arent brilliant as it rather dark this end of the country and chucking it down with rain. Ideal day for crafting! I have a friend down today, so she'll be watching me crafting whilst she knitting. Knit one purl one - gosh, I hope I don't distract her hehehe!
I've used this gorgeous, sweetie Pricilla from Saturated Canary
Coloured her with Pro-markers. The papers I have used are FIRST EDITION - Isabelle - can't be without these, my favourite colour combination and favourite papers. 
 The lovely swirl is Fancy Flourish by Cherry Lynn Designs.
 Well.....my friend as arrived with her knitting....so off for now and get my next card finished.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I don't blame her for pinching it Tammy it's gorgeous.
    My eldest daughter thinks I'm her personal Hallmark shop so I wouldn't worry about it. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is beautiful,i would of pinched it too!!!!!
    Take it as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Tammy.. gorgeous soft colouring and the flowers look fabulous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oozers Tammy, I do like her loads! I bet a dog or some other animal would look just adorable next to her to fill in the space her hair takes up top? Curious if SC has any animals or anything?? Might have to shop a little! Great coloring and the design is spot on beautiful too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous hun I love the image hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is truly beautiful and - and I can only repeat - gorgeous soft coloring and colors. I think your card is perfect!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx