CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Love

Good Morning Bloggers / Crafters
Firstly I'd like to share some news - I spoke to the hospital yesterday and I was reassured that I WILL get my date for the operation this week...they are sorting through the paperwork for March.
I just hope that she isn't fobbing my off - as I do ring every week and my doctor as wrote 5 letters in total.
Just had a call and my date is 30th March......wow so happy but nervous at the same time.
So on to my card and plaque.
I have used a free image that Krista gave away on her blog with her news letter - it can be found here.
Thank you Krista - she's gorgeous
I printed her on to Bristol Board and coloured with Pro-markers. I have used the blending pen a lot on this stamp and really did take my time in colouring her. I guess I'm a perfectionist!
I didn't want her too dark, as I felt pastels were right for her with my paper choice.
I used a light grey poly pencil for the high-lights on her clothes, using Sansodor to blend.
The papers are DCWV - Luxury Stack - all the papers are pearlized metallic. LUSH!!
All flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Used a selection of Martha Stewart Punches.
The small bottle is a sample perfume from Avon - teddybo's boss gave me this idea as I was looking for tiny bottles. I emptied and add a little glitters, wrapped some paper round and added a heart charm.
Gems were added to her ears for ear-rings.
Plaque

For this I scanned in my coloured stamp and printed her on to Ink-jet printable cotton.
I have had this a while and used my last sheet. The shop I purchased from is no longer open. 
But I do believe that crafty computer papers do sell it.
I then used a wood grain oval flexi loop - the kind you use for cross stitching.

Glittered her up and added gems. 
The wonderful die I used was a gift from an Angel.
Seriously an Angel did send me this die. It came through the post the other day, straight from the web site - with a message inside saying " With Love from an Angel ". Now how many of you can say an Angel sent you a gift? I actually cried.....honestly this random act of kindness filled me up. I did eventually find out who sent it me and I can honestly say - I wish there were more people out there that did these random things - as it really does make someones day. 
So Hazel - thank you so much Sweetie......I owe you one!
The die is a Cheery Lynn Die - Fanciful Flourish. They are the best dies ever - ok I have only this one but they cut perfectly and I'm not left trying to get the card out of the die like I do with my Marianne ones, they are a nightmare!!!
This card and plaque have been made for my friends daughters 18th - her Mum loves it....so I'm sure Krista will too.
Challenge's I'm entering this card in are ~
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is....
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything but a card
Truly Scrumptious - Love & Hearts

Sorry this post is a little too long - hope I havent bored you silly.
Right - house work to do....so catch you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx


14 comments:

  1. First of all lovely lady I hope the hospital come through for you this time and that you will soon be on the other side of your health problem and feeling well again.
    Secondly - WOW!!!!!!!!!!! that card is seriously gorgeous Tammy. Thanks for the link to Krista's blog as well.
    Take care of yourself.
    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never bores me sweetie, love reading your posts :)
    Fantastic card and plaque, just amazing in every way. And that colouring is one of the best I've seen in a while! You are so talented Tammy :)
    Wishing you a fantastic day
    Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your date has come through.
    Card and plaque are just beautiful,gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tammy this is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tammy, looks stunning in the frame..beautiful soft colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOMMMGGGG!!! This is just TOOOO gorgeous Tammy girl!! LOOOOVE IT!! The colouring is just the best ever...WOOW!! =)

    Hugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning hun...and I so love the colours too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Tammy, your embellishments complete perfect creation. thanks for joining us and sharing your work with us at Cutie Pie Challenge. Good Luck Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all just gorgeous Tammy! Really have a nack for the SC graphics! Keep trying for the GDT, You're a perfect fit!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are always so beautiful and detailed me darlin I just adore this infact there has never been anything I didnt like that youmade your in me top five for inspiration these are just beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!I love it !! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful!! And I'm so sorry to tell you that you have entered too many challenges to be able to participate in the WOC challenge... the max. challenges are a total of three.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful card. The colors are outstanding and your coloring is magnificent. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made so wonderful romantic cards - I like they so much. I cant stop to enjoy your gorgeous cards - when I was ready with watching, I link you on my blog !
    Thanks for this fantastic inspirations.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx