CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Friends

Evening all - this is just a quick post for me tonight. 
Got terrible tooth ache. I've had it for a couple of days now and can't get in the dentist until tomorrow afternnon and then I've got to sit and wait. My gum is so swollen - I need putting down!!!
I have used the following digital stamps -  Penny  / 90's Girl / Sweet 16
Use my pro-markers to colour them in, after printing on to bristol board.
I haven't made this size card for years - I know why I stopped - hated it lol......won't be doing one again, will stick to square.
Flowers are both from Hobby Craft and Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon was from one of Teddy Bo's DT - thank you Hazel.
I have used FIRST EDITION PAPERS - Summer Breeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to sign off now and take more pain killers. Oh ...... look what I purchased from poundland today - get yourself down there folks.
There is 15 colours of organza ribbon in each pack.....1 meter each colour.  Bargain or what??

 Nite nite
Hugs & Loves
xxx


8 comments:

  1. brilliant card love how you have done the 3 images together and a bargin at poundland too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is stunning, beautiful design and gorgeous combo of images, hope your toothache eases soon. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw poor you, you just go not luck me darlin have you????? the card is beautiful and so is the shape so dont go back to square I love this as always you do miracles with cards and I love your inspiration thanks darlin xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO stunning card hun!! Love it!

    Hope the painkillers helps,i hate to have tooth ache!! =(

    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disappointed....opened the ribbons this morning and there is only 10inches of each colour. Not enough to wrap round a card and tie a bow.....but I have plans lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh tammy i went to poundland and got some fabric too and on the way home i got tooth ache, turns out my wisdom tooth is making an appearance but there are some lovely pain killers out there only trouble is they knock me for six and i end up sleeping! so i feel your pain great project tfs huggs amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Tammy these girls are stunning,trie to leave a comment when this first posted,but i just couldnt get your blog up.But working now!
    Hope you got to the dentist an are in less pain?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx