CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 3 February 2012

Magnolia Card _ Sweet Crazy Love

Tilda with wrapped heart.

I so love this Tilda - isn't she just the cutest? 
This stamp is from the SWEET CRAZY LOVE 2012 COLLECTION.
I only purchased a couple from this collection as money is so tight of late. Hopefully now Hubby is contracting for another company - the pennies will be flowing again. To be honest, not having the pennies as made me get stamps and papers out that I havent used. The only downfall there is, is that many new craft things come out on a weekly basis - that you look at them and WANT then and NEED them! Tammy can wait :(( lol
So on to the card and its ingredients.
I have used my favourite papers and colour combination - FIRST EDITION - ISABELLE .
LUSH!!
This layout is the same as the last card I posted of TEDDY BEA. I say googling layouts the other day to give me inspiration....and....its helped with my not so good mojo.

Tilda as been coloured with both Pro-markers and Poly Pencils.
Flowers and gems are WildOrchidCrafts
Heart charm - I have had for ages so not sure of where it came from. Maybe it came from an old bracelet of the girls. I recycle everything.
Sentiment is Craftworkcards.

CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING THIS CARD IN
Simply Magnolia - Hearts & Love
TOMIC - Valentine & Hearts
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with an option of Valentines

Found the vapor rub - all I need now is that gorgeous bloke to rub it in for me.
Catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Tammy this is so beautiful, great colouring and beautifully embellished. Hope you are keeping well. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and I love how you colored Tilda, so pretty. The colors coordinate so well together and I love the ribbon tied across your card, so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so stunning Tammy!! Love all your cards,and this is just FAB =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Tammy...and I love the colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Lpvely, well its stunning and I dont think not having the new stuff matters reallyw henyou can make cars like this!!!! I dont buymuch either due to shortage of cash just scramble around mostly in me stash, but you can always find something eh? its a beautiful card me darlin, have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable, love the colours that you choose.
    Sinikka:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Tammy! Glad hubby is profiting again! tehe! This Magnolia is really cute, love the new ones this year!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining TOMIC challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow really such a adorable card hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very pretty card and stunning design work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx