CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 13 February 2012

Calendar - Saturated Canary - Pricilla Pie A Ragamuffin

Hello everyone - hope I find you all well. Tammy is feeling great - I guess having a date for my operation as actually cheered me up - scared - but I guess everyone is. I can't wait to be pain free!
Anyway - had a colouring weekend - did a few Teddy Bo's and this gorgeous sweetie Pricilla.
I have to say, she as got to be my favourite.....enjoyed colouring her in. I have used pro-markers and poly-pencils. She was also printed off on to bristol board. The sentiment is from TLC
 This started off as a Artist Canvas Board - size 10 inches by 8 inches - so rather large. I chose this size as I really wanted all the details of the stamp to stand out, especially with gems added in her hair and the glitter.
The lovely swirl is Fancy Flourish by Cherry Lynn Designs - love it and will get used a lot. Can't wait to invest in more.
The gorgeous flowers are both Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima - lush!
 The papers I have used are FIRST EDITION - Isabelle - can't be without these, my favourite colour combination and favourite papers. The colours really do suit Pricilla. I also decorated the back - I can't show pictures as I have made this for a blogger friend......I don't want her to know - I like surprises, so I am sure she will love this too. 
 Taking my Daughter for her ski-ing lessons - she's due to fly to Amercia soon....she's going to have a ball - wish I was going.
Take care all - catch you again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx



8 comments:

  1. WOW what a stunning project simply beautiful tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my godness sweetie, this is fantastic. Love everything about her!!
    Glad to hear you are feeling fine
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Tammy.
    so glad you have actually got a date for your op now.

    Hugs
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning creation Tammy...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy
    wow what a stunning creation, your colouring is fantastic, beautiful embelies & paper, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Just had to pop buy and say congratulations on being on the blog no wonder this is just the most beautiful calender in blogland ! I just love the flowers and your colouring and her hair !!! and every bit of it ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Tammy,gorgeous.
    The image is beautiful as too are the colours and well just everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, adorable, and cute and .......
    A card for dreaming !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx