CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Vintage Pearl Chocolate Truffle Collection

HUNKYDORY - CLASSIC KEEPSAKE

Good afternoon everyone - hope I find you all well. 
I have a couple of cards to make for birthdays this month....its been very hard to produce one just lately. I think I have actually found my mojo...gowd knows where it's been gone for such a long time.
I very good friend of mine bought me a kit from Hunkydory. 
Now Tammy doesn't do kits.....hate the bloody things , bet your thinking " you ungrateful cow "?
But I LOVE vintage and that was why the kit jumped into my friends shopping cart at Create & Craft.
There was no way I was going to make a card from the kit, as I wouldn't have felt like I had made one.
So I cut it all up, added Wild Orchid Craft flowers / butterfly charm, gems, heart shaped button and some lace.

Even the sentiment is from the kit, I just cut it from the plaques and used foam pads to make it stand out. Pearl pin, I'm not sure where I purchased it from - may have been the NEC a couple of years a go.
I'm now making a box to match. 
Anyway best get some house work done - before Victor Meldrew gets home and grumbles I have been crafting ( sitting on my bum - as he puts it )
Have a good day - catch you all soon
Hugs
xxx

8 comments:

  1. OHHH Tammy!!! That is just sooooo gorgeous! Love it! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, just stunning sweets!
    Love the vintage feeling :)
    I sux bigtime doing it and I love to see people that can! Fabulous and even more fab is to see the return of the missing mojo :)
    huggis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Tammy. So glad your mojo has returned to it's rightful place, this is beautiful and I'm sure whoever receives it will be over the moon.:)

    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo Hoooo Tammy has her mojo back and boy has it come back BIG time!
    This is stunning :0) and really love all the embellishments.
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just STUNNING Tammy :) Love it.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so beautiful Tammy...

    have a great evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !!!!!!
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning tammy.i love your soft pretty colours and design and the vintage image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx