CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 23 January 2012

Saturated Canary - Pricilla Pie A Ragamuffin

Isn't she so adorable? I think she must be one of my favourites...totally loving her all glittered up and lots of gems in her hair and of course earrings too. Beautiful.
My friend came round and pinched the card - Its was one of them cards that I wanted to keep for myself! Oh well, I can always do another, I have enough paper. Though I'd like to colour her in pink and black next time. 
Take a look at this lady's BLOG. Her name is Lori and the colour combination she as used is a amazing - I so want to pull a card off like this stunning master piece. Problem is I have never been able to get blacks to look right......greys yes but blacks.....just look messy when I attempt it. 
So watch this space - Tammy will definitely be playing some time this week.
I printed Pricilla on to Bristol Board. Coloured her with both Pro-markers and Poly Pencils.
The pencils have been mainly used to create shadows on her clothes, though Pro-markers have been used around the edge of her for shadowing.
I have glittered her shoes, under skirt and ribbon on the front of her dress. 
Lots and lots of gems have been used.
Ribbon is from my stash. Beaded charm I made myself. Hand bag charm, well, I dont have a clue where that was from....found them in my draw - all 25 of them. Oppsss, must go rooting as there is most likely more things I have forgotten about LOL. What are we like, hey?
The papers are CRAFTWORKCARDS and called SWEET MEADOW
Totally lush - there is 12 sheets and embossed too. Loving them!
Must go and tidy my craft den - a total mess.
Catch you all later.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Olala babe, this is awsome!
    Love the colours and the fantastic design. Can totally understand your frind that pinched this one, would have done it myself if I was a little closer! LOL
    Wishing you a wonderful, painfree day sweets
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning tammy.the image is fantastic and i love your colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous hun...and loving all your details too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx