CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

My Very First Tri-Fold Card

Good morning everyone - I hope I find you all well.
I'm not feeling too good today - so many things been happening this end. This morning I woke up to loads of cold sores on my bottom lip - my body must be so run down at the moment.

Anyway on to my card......the front is very identical to one I made a few months back. Loved the stamp and how I coloured so much, that I decided to do it again. I don't often make two the same but as this is a tri-fold card - it just gave it another look.


Stamp used is TEDDYBEA_138_Bea in the Meadow _ which can be found here.
Butterfly metal embellishment and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Round sentiment LOTV.
Martha Stewart Round the Edge Punch
Papers are my favourite DCWV - Linen Closet Stack.
Ribbon is from one of my DT buddies.
Small Birthday Wishes tag is from Craftwork Cards.
 
I have boats loads of stuff to do this morning - I've got to make a template for doing invoices as my Hubby as started to contract for a gas company - for the life of my I just don't know how to make one. If anyone can help I'd so appreciate it.....cus already my head is cabbaged. I've asked the company to send me a sample....but they just haven't got back to me #useless
So off I go.....to get more stressed!
Catch you all soon. Hope you like the card - I love this style so much I have another one on the go.
So watch this space.
Loves & Hugs 
xx

6 comments:

  1. Your card is totally stunning as always Tammy. I haven't seen one quite like that anywhere.
    Sorry to hear that you are still feeling so unwell.

    Sending healing hugs my friend.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Your card is Gorgeous! Cute image! I LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful Tammy...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow me little pal this is gorgeous and I love this as much as the first time around!!!! its fabby and its letting me comment again yee haa I do hope those rotten cold sores go away I can empathise they are horrble xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor you,I do hope you feel well soon.
    Your card is stunning,love the image and your style of card is fab,not seen it done like that before.
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Sorry I didn't understand what you've written,it's not my own language. Hopefully you will/can tell me how I can make this card by measurements(?)because I want to make this card gladly!
    I hope you can tell me the tutorial or something? Thank you!
    Greatings,Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx