CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Fizzy Moon - With Love

Good Evening Everyone.
I decided that it was time I got all the rubber stamps out that I havent yet use - and start creating with them. I'm actually ashamed there are so many!
So from now on - there will be cards from these disused stamps. So watch this space!

These two little cuties have been coloured with both Pro-markers and Poly Pencils.
The pencils have been used to create the shadowing - love mixing the two together. Gives a great effect, don't you think?
The stamp is called " With Love " - the bunny is simply gorgeous.
I have used  ME TO YOU papers - SPRING CHIC.
The little tags are from the same set.
Flowers are WILD ORCHID CRAFTS as always - can't leave them off a card. Though I do have a crafting friend who seems to think they make the card look over the top. I think they actually finish off a card beautifully.
I have also decorated a box for a birthday cake candle to sit inside. Bought these candles a while a go when a shop was closing down, so do have a few. Ideal for a little gift, especially one that matches a finished card. Added some glitter to the cake icing and to the flower on Fizzy head.
Dimenional magic was placed on the button's. Butterfly punch - the butterfly as been punched out 3 times to give a 3D look and gem added to the center. 
The gems are also from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS.
To finish off the gift set - I altered a small DL note book. I havent coloured Fizzy Moon - its taken from a Decoupage Set. Quick and easy!
Time for me to shoot as I have my eldest Daughter and Grand-daughter stopping over for a few days.
So not a great deal of time spare for the computer as Holly tries to jump on my knee to play games from the Disney Channel.
Catch you soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oooohhh I love that stamp and the soft colours of your card - if anyone asks i'm not off to shop :c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful my lovely friend!
    I totally agree with you, the flowers finish the card perfecly! Love the colours and I lurve your amazing colouring!!
    Enjoy your evening sweets and take care
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and notebook Tammy. The colouring is fantastic as always.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better.
    Hugs,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ÅHHHH just a lovely Tammycard!!! Pink and soooo cute!! Hope you will have a great evening...and that Holly let´s you use the computer just a little atleast!! *LOL*

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, love everything about it - I think the flowers make it too.
    Did you ever get sorted with the invoice? If not let me know as I can easily knock you one up in either excel or word.
    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - Yes, I got it sorted. My Hubby as started contracting and the companies accountant wanted them laying out his way or we don't get paid. After doing 3 months of repeated invoices....they were still wrong...the way I did them first time round was the correct way. Trainee accountant needs a kick up the....... lol
      Thank you for your comment too. Do stop by again soo.

      Delete
  6. so stunning tammy.i really love the image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning set, Tammy!
    Love the colors!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello me darink!!! another wowser and jaw drops to the floor job!!!! just amazing, all of your work is amazing and I wish I was as clever as you!!!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx