CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Good afternoon Blogger's. Christmas is almost with us and then we have the New Year.
I hope that each and everyone of you as a super Christmas and a wonderful New Year. For me I hope 2012 brings me joy and NO health problems.
I know the world isn't going to end in 2012 as the tins of beans I bought yesterday have a sell by date of September 2013, so we are all safe for another year. LOL
Anyway - sorry I haven't blogged for this month - not felt like crafting and lost my mojo. Still can't find it. I'm sure that it will return in the New Year - it's got to as I have 5 birthday cards to make for January!
So I thought I would share some of my favourite cards that I had made this year.

 
This was my very first TeddyBo card - gosh look where the bears have been this year. All around the world and featured in Magazine's. Can't believe it's Bo and Bea's birthday soon.
I hope that you will be celebrating with us at all at Teddy Towers......we promise that we will be on our best behaviour! 













Then there is a few Magnolia cards - Gosh I must use my Maggies more often. There hasn't been many cards created with them this year.





Then I fell in love with Saturated Canary - such sweet digital stamps



I adore Mo Manning's too but again not used them as much as I should. LOTV stamps are just the cutest and give me such a lot of inspiration and have a very talented design team.




Well, thats it from me. Like everyone else there is lots to do in the next few days. I have last minute gifts to buy and wrap.....food shopping.....hide my ironing lol
You will now catch me in the New Year. 
Merry Christmas
Loads of Loves & Hugs
Tammy
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous makes Tammy....!

    wishing you and your family a Merry Xmas and New Year too :o)

    big hug Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness unless they are together you forget what wonderful things you have created this year!! everything is so perfect and detailed with your work, and of course the box has to be my favourite, im sitting looking at it now and its the most beautiful creation I have ever received, I adore your work Tammy your so inspirtaional. I hope next year is much better for you my special pal and that the pain can be totally gone!!!! have a lovely christmas, peace happiness and joy to you and your family loads o flove and huggies from me xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Tammy sweetie.....sooooo many gorgeous cards,i cant stop scrolling up and down to see them!! You are just sutch a FAB crafter!! =)

    Many many big christmashugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic cards tammy.all so beautiful.
    wishing you a really happy christmas.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, my favorite is the first giraffe down from the top! Love him, and the design of the card. I did not receive your last ping by the way. Maybe try again! Hope you are doing better!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx