CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Another Paper Star



I'm totally loving these and have had 3 orders so far.
  This one is an order - ordered by my Grand-daughter Holly-Marie.
She walked in the other day and saw the magnolia one I did - " oh Nana, that's cute - pretty ".
So after she went home I glued together and printed the stamp that she picked. I actually thought she would go for the ballerina Bea as she is for ever getting me to print it off for her to colour.
So it was a big surprise that she picked Bo.
I have coloured TEDDYBO_155 with Poly Pencils and blended with sansodor.
Back-ground dots have been achieved with Pro-markers. I have mounted him on to gold mirror card, then placed him on to a Magnolia DooHickey Cutting Die - Tilda Doily. Cheese cloth placed behind too.  Added lots of snowflakes around the star with gems in the centre.
Holly herself punched the smaller snowflakes.
Small gold bow as been added to Bo's jumper - cute.
Yesterday - whilst I was busy cleaning and Holly's Mummy on the computer ( not keeping an eye on Holly ) I thought " Holly is rather quiet ". I found her in my craft room drawing on my Bristol Board ( and its not cheap ), sticking my new gems on the card and colouring with my Poly pencils.....there was PVA glue and glitter every where and glimmer mist on her eyes 
( think she thought it was eye shadow ) - Tammy being calm, which isn't often said " Holly what are you doing "?  Her reply " making Nana and Grandad a card - look ". Now...... I couldn't tell her it was wrong or be angry - she looked so sweet and angelic. She took her creation home.....I so wanted to take a picture of her but she wouldn't let me. 
 
I'd like to enter this star in Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Anything Goes
Thank you all that left me wonderful comments on my previous paper star - I am truly over whelmed.
I have two more to make, so I hope you don't get fed up of seeing them.
Off to bed now - catch you all soon.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Wow these are so cool ! Perfect for this cracking coloured Bo. Love the wee story of your wee angel ! Brilliant bet she had a great time !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this they are just a great idea. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser babe what template did you use for the star, you always come up with something different....so talentented darling its stunning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning tammy.wonderful image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww I love both your stars Tammy!!!
    They are totally adorable and gorgeous!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  6. This star card is a real show-stopper Tammy, love the bow on Bo's sweater.

    Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go this month.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really beautiful creation Tammy. I can just imagine the scene in your craft room with Holly creating!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Ready-Teddy-Go this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely star, you have some amazing cards here Tammy, I am now a follower too :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy,haven`t been blogging for a while so just catching up.WOW what a beautiful star.Love it.Got to go and see the other one you did.
    Bless your grand daughter,what a cutie making a card,even if it was with your expensive stuff !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Just wanted to thankyou for all your super inspiration this year !! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year is just the best ! Lots of Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Love Teddy Bo.Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go, hope you will join us again next month :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx