CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Mid week reminder for " Christmas but NO red or green should be seen " Challenge


Made this for my Granddaughter Holly - who as a huge selection of giraffes.
He's ideal for new born / birthdays or like I've used him for - Christmas.
I have to say I think this is the BESTEST card I have made in a long time. I have had 2 orders already - one for a baby's Christmas and one for someone who adores giraffes. On to today's card.
Not sure why its called a magic card though.
Seen these around blog land so thought I'd give it a go. Totally loving it, so different from a standard square card and a little elegant looking too.

Coloured TEDDYBOBEA_087 with pro-markers.
I have used a mixture of DCWV - LINEN CLOSET and FIRST EDITION - ISABELLE.
Both are my favorite papers and colour combinations.
SO LUSH!
 MARTHA STEWART punch been used at the edge of the card.
 Small snow flakes are buttons - got these from HOBBY CRAFT. 
Strange me not having flowers but the card didn't really need any - plain but looks sweet.

Here is the link for instructions if any one wants to play.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget you still have a few days left to enter the challenge over at Teddy Bo & Co.
Christmas creations but no RED or GREEN to be seen. That's not hard is it?
Here is a peek at the new releases of gorgeous stamps.

Have a good week folks, catch you all soon.
Happy Crafting
Hugs & Loves
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!
    Love everything about it sweetie
    Hope you are ok :)
    Have a wonderful day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love this style of card and I have bought this cutie giraffe ! As my daughter is one lol !! So tall so I was thinking of doing her Xmas card with it! Really love your design thanks for the inspiration. Kitty:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation in beautiful colors!
    I love it!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card tammy.i love the sweet image and your colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx