CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 November 2011

Tag Card & Matching Framed Image

These tag cards have been going around blogland now for ages. So as its something different Tammy gave it a go. Really enjoyed making it up.
Here is the link for the tag if any one wishes to play.


Used my favourite papers - DCWV - NAN'S NURSERY - BABY BOY
Embellished with Wild Orchid Flowers and gems.
Swirl die-cut - I think its a Marianne Die
Side ribbon says " tiny hands and tiny feet " this was from the NEC last year and I believe it was Ribbon Girl.
TEDDYBOBEA_065 as been coloured with Pro-markers.
Side sentiment is from Fizzy Moon.
Made for my hairdresser who is ready to give birth any day soon.
Side view of card shows the inside which complements the front.
Small greeting added.
As an extra special gift - I printed TEDDYBOBEA_087 - coloured again with Pro-markers.
Frame was purchased from poundland - decorated with Martha Stewart punch and
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers.
Since adding this to my scheduled post - my hairdresser gave birth to an healthy
baby boy at 5 1/2 pounds. Can't wait to see him.

Well, thank you for taking a peek. I will catch you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves. 
xx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I was seining your blog and I think it's beautiful, so I became your newest follower :O)
    Wonderful tag, and thanks for the link! (Could you please tell me what colors you have used?)
    Thank you so much

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy
    Adorable tag and such a cute image. Love it.
    Great matching card too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, WOW this is just stunning, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are stunning tammy.i love your beautiful colours and details and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wow love this tag card must have a go thanks for the template ! Jolly is my favourite so going to make my daughter the new one for a christmas card !! I love yours in the frame ! so many cool ideas ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you made here, what cute images too :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tammy, congratulations to your hairdresser - I bet she loved her gifts !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow just found your blog, fab tag idea, thanks so much for sharing, will be back soon, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx