CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 11 November 2011

Saturated Canary - Whispy




Hi everyone - I'm feeling much better - relaxed and made this card.
It's late - my bed time - though I say relaxed - my mind is still working over time regarding my surgery. Give me a few days and Tammy will be back to normal - promise.
It's amazing how card making takes so many worries away.
Made this for my Daughter's work colleague.


The link to Krista's adorable cutie is at the top of my post. Totally in love with these stamps.
Like I have said before a new addiction.
I have used FIRST EDITION PAPERS - SUMMER BREEZE - my fave colour combination.
Flowers and gems are Wild Orchid Crafts.


 The card inside is designed to match the front. I also decorate the back as I hate to see it looking so plain. Right its 1am - need to tidy the dining table - Tammy is such a messy crafter.
Most of you are tucked up in your beds now.
So sleep tight - God Bless
Hugs & Loves
xxx

11 comments:

  1. You wouldnt believe this me darlin but I have coloured her nearly the same!! arghh back to the drawing board, well yours is better than mine anyway, its fabulous and I love the subtle colours you are going with at themo. Dont worry about the surgery, your gonna be fine, txtd you earlier in the week but never got a reply boo hoo dont you love anunty june anymore. Never mind the card is beautiful darlin as they always are xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mrs. Night Crafter ;)
    Love the image and your colouring is just perfect!
    Have a nice weekend sweetie and don't worry, everything will be fine :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hunni - surgery can't be as bad as you're imagining and it will make Tammy all better and back to her normal bouncy self :c) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...Tammy your card is just gorgeous ... wonderful colours you´ve used and your colouring is perfect :0)))

    I wish you a great weekend hun ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow she is gorgeous tammy and i love your beaiutiful soft colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wow this is incredible the colours on ger with the touch of glitter is so perfect. That's it I am going to have to go buy one now I was trying not to get addicted to anymore but I can;t help myself after seeing your creation lol ! Hope you feel better about it today !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy,Your card is stunning,such a beautiful image.I do hope your better soon,once it`s all over you`ll be glad you had it done.Poor thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya girl, I'm stopping in on your really well done Saturated Canary to say Hi and that she is just gorgeous. But your Bear ballerina is super cute too!
    Hugs and I hope you get all of the care you need. Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy this is just beautiful, love it as I do ALL your cards. Hope all is OK with you.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy this card is gorgeous i love the image and these papers are one of my faves as well, they are just yummy.
    Try not to worry to much about the surgery, i know that can be hard to do but i'm sure everything will be fine.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx