CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Saturated Canary - Stroppy Beth - A Ragamuffin

Good Morning Bloggers.
Hope I find you all fit and well....and...of cause making some wonderful creations.
Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who left a comment on my last card. 
I had 17 comments in all - and I have to tell you - that's the best yet. Ok, I entered a few challenges with that card - but most comments were by my followers or new ones.
Thank you very, very much - it means such a lot to me.

Now on to the above card. It's took my a few days to produce this one - I lost my mojo and screwed up two other cards. Just wasn't working for me.
Then on Monday my Daughter asked if I wanted to go to town and take a look in the new 
" RANGE " store that had opened over the weekend. Reluctantly I went.
OMG! OMG! OMG!
Imagine the excitement when I went upstairs and found a " CRAFT SECTION ".
I was buzzing and best of all they stocked my favourite papers and had the new 
FIRST EDITION - ISABELLE paper stack in - oh and lots more I hadn't seen.

So straight away my mojo returned - why - cus the ISABELLE papers are my fave all time
colour combination - the added glitter is LUSH!!!
Crazy Tammy was dancing about and getting strange looks! So £71 later ( sshhh!!! Don't tell Hubby ) and £10 off for spending over £60, I couldnt wait to get home and play with my new papers.


So I printed off this gorguss Saturated Canary digi stamp. 
She's called STROPPY BETH - A RAGAMUFFIN and can be found here.
I got the pro-markers out this time to colour her. Again my fave colours and she goes so well with the papers. Can't wait to make another card - though did buy some Christmas papers too - so may make a crimbo card instead - tee hee.
I am starting to run out of flowers in soft pastel greens and beige's, so I got rid of the dust on my punches and punched flowers instead - not too sure about them but hey-oh, I love the card.
The sentiment I got from the RANGE too - they are TULIP toppers by DOCRAFTS. They were on offer in the store - 3 for 2. Oh I tell - I am so happy that I havent got to travel miles to a crafts shop when I need something in a hurry - I must give Sandra ( http://cardilicious-cards.blogspot.com ) a shout, cus she lives a cross the road.
Right I'd best shoot - house work isn't done yet and I have chores to do for my Nan too today.
Take care everyone.
Hugs & Loves

Tammy
xx


11 comments:

  1. OMG....your card is beautiful! I am loving the colors and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing card Tammy!
    You make some of the prettiest ragamuffins cards ever!
    Love the papers and the colours are fantastic
    hope you are ok hun
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Tammy this is BEAUTIFUL! I saw her in the shop and was very tempted, but was a good girl and didn't but after seeing her like this I might just have too! Those papers are gorgeous too! I'm glad your mojo's back :0)
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, Hearing you loud and clear and on my way in the morning, better take the old card with me I think !!!! (no that's not code for 'im indoors lol)
    Your card is gorgeous (as always) and I love those muted colours. Totally into Ragamuffins now,all I need is the time ...... lol lol

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweetie hun...and love the gorgeous colours too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. am pmsl here Tammy. I guess you'll be finding excuses to visit the Range more often now eh?
    Absolutely stunning card, gorgeous colours. Those papers are lush, I totally see why you love them
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy gorgeous card,love the image and the colours and papers are beautiful.
    We have the range and hubby calls it my second home!!!!Cheeky devil.
    Take care.Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stunning card Tammy!!! LOVE IT! Gorgeous paper and lovely lovely card really! =)

    HUgs for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is fabulous tammy.your colour combo is stunning and i love the gorgeous image and pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammy tammy tammy this is out of this world, the colours, oooohhhhh and the stamp, I really need her, roll on next pay day, this card is just gobsmaking, oohh ooohh can you tell I like it he he, have a good day my freind, huggies June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH Tammy, Thanks to you I was inspired to finish my first Saturated Canary, however, yours is so much lighter and smoothly colored. She's gorgeous and now I have to go shopping for some lovely paper too! Thanks alot! lol
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx