CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Paper Star - template link now working - sorry folks!

Afternoon bloggers.
Tammy had some crafting time last night and finished off this morning. 
I'm a follower of Inger's blog and she made the most amazing paper star lantern I have ever seen. 
I fell in love with it straight away and just HAD to make one.
You can find the template HERE
It really does have a vintage feel about it.....gorgeous...and I have another glued up and waiting to dry out for me to embellish.
I have used the adorable Christmas Morning Tilda - so sweet.
Coloured her with Pro-markers - soft creams and beige's, glitter added to her frills. Mounted her on to silver mirror board.
I then cut the template down in Adobe and added sentiments. Cut out and glued on to the star. 
Sentiments say - Believe in the Magic - May the Magic of Christmas Warm your Heart and finally a greeting which says its from me and my family. Punched lots of snow flakes and added gems in white and silver to the centers. I'm actually so pleased how this looks.
There is cheese cloth and some lace behind Tilda and a white / silver bow, with a glittered snowflake attached to the front with a christmas tag behind. Silver beads have been glued to the end of each point.
Once everything was set and dried I gave it a spray of glimmer mist.
I'm going to be entering this project into some  challenges as its been a long time since I entered one.
First Challenge is TOMIC which is Vintage and Lace - I think the star qualifies for this challenge.
Secondly The Shabby Tea Room which is Winter Picnic. They asks that you create a card or project inspired by the photo and USE WHITE OR CREAM, NEUTRALS, SILVER AND GLITTER! I've definately covered that.
Simon says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Pastel Christmas
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Anything Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Card
Magnolia Down Under - Let it snow
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Make a gift anything but a card
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas
Charisma Cardz - snow flakes

Right I am off - to create again.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

19 comments:

  1. Holy shit Tammy!
    This is a masterpiece!!
    perfect in both design and colours
    BIG hugs to Mrs. Talented ;)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly Tammy....that is just so freaking cool and cute!! =) Love it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy,

    Original poject. Delicat and weel-kept work ! I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Tammy...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous work as always my sweet friend!! Another one I'm gonna have to add to my ever growing "to do" list hehe. Hope you're feeling better Sweetie. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,Tammy,this is amazing!So very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
    Dodici
    x
    I am off to see the template:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you fell in love with it, I want to make one too, it is so stunning and I love the white look and your photo set up with the lanterns, gorgeousness! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh.. So beautiful star!! Love it!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge at the "Anything Christmas - Challenge" Hope to see you again!

    Hugs from Tine

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is stunning tammy.beautiful design and tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your well deserved win over at Charisma Cardz with this beautiful star.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your star is ever so pretty and beautifully staged too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so very beautiful, well done! Such an elegant work of art! Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty and creative. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous - LOVE the layering of the nesties and your gorgeous star.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week for our snowy challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely Stunning Tammy!! Love that star!! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies and good luck!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm back !!! - Just wanted to say congratulations on your win - told you it was gorgeous didn't I !!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful Tammy, love the tilda...and gorgeous colouring...beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in with us at 'Fussy and Fancy'

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx