CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 4 November 2011

I can " bearly " wait for Christmas

Morning everyone - I'm sharing two cards today - similar layouts but two images.



This is not my colour combination at all - tend to go for pastels & beige's.
I purchased a couple of days ago FIRST EDITION - FESTIVE TREATS and CHRISTMAS JOY
The designer paper pads jumped out at me straight away. 
I do adore First Edition papers, so LUSH!
Fantastic glittered papers and some are double sided. 
I have used TEDDYBEA_ 158 and TEDDYBO_148 and as you can see I have done some paper piecing on Bea's coat and Bo's boots and scarf.
I don't have SNOW TEX, so I mixed some " FLOWER-SOFT " with white acrylic paint and a little fine glitter. Hey - presto Tammy made snow!! Simply as that!
Coloured with Poly pencils and Pro-markers.
No flowers, just gems - though can't decide if they need at least a bow.




Here is a picture of the gorgeaous paper packs I used for the cards.

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend of crafting.
I'm off to a wedding so may not be about.
Catch you all soon
Loves & Hugs
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy these are both gorgeous.Love the images,like the sign post and the papers are beautiful.
    Hope the weather is ok for the wedding,have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards tammy.i love the gorgeous papers and images and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them are perfect Tammy..ohh you are tempting me to buy these images ..can I resist??? hmm
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Tammy....love the images and fabulous dp's hun...

    have a super weekend....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow me likkle freind these are amazing!!! the colouring is to die for please would you give me lesons thanks, he he ooh I love them!!!! now I want those images and im skint lol, have a great weekend huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie these are just GORGEOUS x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx