CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Christmas Penguins


I'm away for now and have scheduled this to appear - hope it all works.
Made a boo-boo last time I tried.
These cute penguins are Fairydoodlers - you can find them by going over to www.teddybo.com
and clicking on fairyd store - there are 6 stamps in total for an amazing £2.50.


I have coloured them in with Pro-markers and Poly Pencils.
I paper pieced the bow tie - and glittered up. You can't really see the paper piecing on the picture but does look sweet in my hand.


Used the gorgeous FIRST EDITION PAPERS - FESTIVE TREATS.
Honestly these papers are fantastic. The only embellishments I have used are gems and a sentiment.
Didn't think it needed anything else.
Hope you've all had a great weekend - see you all Monday or Tuesday.
Hugs & Loves
xx

4 comments:

  1. So cute Tammy....love the image and pretty layout too...

    have a lovely afternoon....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card tammy.i love the fab fun image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Tammy how bloomin cute is this!!!!! aw the colouring and the image are perfect to match those beautiful papers, hope you have a good daymy friend xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I swear she's saying where you been all my life "Big Boy" ! So cute!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx