CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Birthday Card - Mo Manning

Sorry I haven't been about much this week - been in my bed. So sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!! Really need a pick me up right now - fingers crossed I should have my date this week for operation. 
I will be so relieved to be pain free at last - and my appetite back too.


This card was requested from a dear friend of mine - she always keeps me busy with cards.
I havent used a Mo Manning digital stamp in ages - so thought this one was so ideal for a 1 year old.
I have actually printed this again - as will look fabulous for a Christmas card.
The stars have been hand cut from a shape in adobe. 
The papers I have used are FIRST EDITION but can not remember the pads name - used cut-offs.
So love these two colours together. Ribbon and bow are from DOCRAFTS.
He's been coloured with Pro-markers - thought I would have a change from my Poly-pencils.


Off to get the kitchen done - as I don't have fairies any more!!
Hugs & Loves
xx

5 comments:

  1. OMG Tammy...that is just so cute! Lovely colours and stunning card. The stars is just fab! =)

    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is adorable your right the blue and green combination is perfect ! Love your colouring and the name on the stars is brilliant !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi me little darlink, well another beauty, I love the muted colours you manage to acheive this is gorgeous, and such a cute little image. Bless you I do hopeyou get a datefor your op andyou can move on, its a bit like mine was just dragged on and on, ou will be better one day if they hurry up!!! lovesya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw stunning card tammy.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, this is adorable! I love MO!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    Hoping you feel better?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx