CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & New Challenge # Clean and Simple


Gosh you'd think this was the easiest card to make - errr afraid not. I feel lost without my flowers and added embellishment's.
I thought I would try my hand again at NO LINES. Practice makes perfect as they say.
I changed Bea's black out-line to a very pale pink, so that it couldn't been seen, once coloured.
I have used both Pro-markers and Poly Pencils to colour her in. 
She isn't perfect but I am impressed with the effect it gives. The stitching effect I used in Publisher - just made a 6 inch square and clicked " format shape " - clicked on " colour and lines ", changed to pale pink and " dashed ".
Ribbon and bow assortments are from Me to You - Winter Wonderland.
Small star shaped gems are Papermania.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
 
 
Bea looks gorgeous without the black lines, doesn't she? It does take longer to colour, so is time consuming. I will definately be trying this with a Tilda / Magnolia stamp.

Don't forget to check out the new stamps for this week. Remember when you enter a card in the challenge it MUST have Bo or Bea on your creation. There has recently been a few entries without the Bears on cards.
Right - I have 101 things to do this morning. So catch you all later.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi must try this out ! She looks gorgeous love the simplicity makes her stand out and shows of your colouring ! Thanks for sharing how to to it. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think this card doesn't need flowers or embellisments. It's really beautiful as it is.

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    No lines looks great, Tammy!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi me darlin Tammy wowser girl this is goreous, now my birthday is in June and Im making a wish I WANT THIS he he its beautiful and the edge stitching is so clever does this mean I now have to find publisher on my pc or dont I have it boo hoo, anyhow the card beautiful darlin hope your feelin not too bad today im still oaded with cold. take care huggies June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Tammy, love the no line look, and the gorgeous shades of pinks,fabulous.
    Perfect CAS card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Tammy this is so beautiful and your no lines colouring is amazing!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooHoo! very pink and at a great time Tammy, this is breast cancer month!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx