CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Challenge's


Good Morning Everyone.
Today is the day for my scan - can't seem to settle, so its an ideal time to create.
I purchased these Kraft Gift Bags - Papermania -  a few weeks a go. 
Some of the Teddy Bo Design Team have altered some stunning bags,
so of course Tammy just had to give it a go.
I have used Lilac / Grey / White  as I wish to enter this card in the Colour Create Challenge
They also have the option of adding  snowflake's.
I must admit this colour combination is so LUSH! So much so, that I'm definitely going to be making more Christmas card's with this colour theme.
I've also decorated the bag - gives a lovely finish, don't you think?


On to my recipe - 
TEDDYBO_122
                         Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs - perfect for a snowflake
12 x 12 papers - Karen Neuburger - Share Bear Snowflakes and Strips & Small Spots
12 x 12 Core Color  Linen texture card stock.
Papermania Kraft Gift Bags.
Small snowflake punch.
Flowers and Gems Wild Orchid Crafts.
Coloured with Pro-markers and Poly Pencils
Fine glitter added to the fur on his hat and pompom. Also placed some Christmas Frosting, which was free in the Cardmaking & Papercrafts magazine.


I'm also entering this card in the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - which is Christmas Fun.
Thank you so much for taking a peek at my gift bag - a card will follow on Friday.
Plus later today I'm going to share some exciting news with you all - Tammy as been so desperate to share for months now....... and .......today I can!!!
WOWZER

Don't forget to check out the new Teddy Bo stamps.


Hugs & Loves

Tammy
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Tammy your bag is gorgeous.Love the papers and colours and teddybo is sooooo sweet!!
    I do hope all goes well and you get some news or will it then be a waiting game while they discuss it!!
    Your news sounds exciting too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yes gorgeous modern colours for Christmas ! Teddybo is coloured so well! Live your dies really pretty gift bag. Hope today goes okay for you. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy this is beautiful, gorgeous shade of lilac. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bag Tammy. Good luck with the challenge.
    Take care.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Tammy...and so very pretty too hun...

    have a super evening....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh im saving up for some of those ironworks thingies,may put it on my christmas card list, they are stunning, and the colours in your card are so beatufiul. I hope your scan went well darlin let meknow please!!! have alovely day darlin huggies Junexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..my..!! This is gorgeous!
    Lovely colours and details!!
    Love it ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx