CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 14 October 2011

Teddy Bo Friday - Christmas Card

 My Recipe

TEDDYBO_122
      Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs - perfect for a snowflake
12 x 12 papers - Karen Neuburger - Share Bear Snowflakes and Strips & Small Spots
12 x 12 Core Color  Linen texture card stock.
Papermania Kraft Gift Bags.
Small snowflake punch.
Flowers and Gems Wild Orchid Crafts.
Coloured with Pro-markers and Poly Pencils
Fine glitter added to the fur on his hat and pompom. 
Also placed some Christmas Frosting, which was free in the Cardmaking & Papercrafts magazine. 
Lilac ribbon with beads on the ends was a hair bobble - there are 12 ribbons attached to the bobble.
I purchased from Poundland, in 4 different colours. Bargain!

This card also matches the altered gift bag I did at the beginning of the week.

Off to tidy my craft room now. If I don't catch you all before, have a good weekend.
Lots of Hugs & Loves

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute dear!! =) Love your crads...=)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Tammy.....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous sweetie so sweet hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Your colouring is to die for really is amazing ! I coloured this one but I will try again I just couldn't get it right ! I love the baubles ! The ribbon and die is so pretty !! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautful darlin the colouring is fantastic, it cheered me up this morning, ive got a rotten virus and was feeling quite miserable till I saw this and it made me smile, I hope your feeling ok today love and hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx