CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 21 October 2011

Sweet Christmas - Tilda with Teddy


Hi there folks - Gosh what a week my end! Firstly I'd like to say thank you to all those that have left messages regarding my health. I have definitely got to have my gall bladder out - not just cus of two stones, I have an infection too. So hopefully I should have a letter soon regarding my appointment to see the surgeon. Fingers crossed it wont be left too long. The pain just drags me down.
Anyway - on to my card or should I say book-card.


I have used last years Magnolia christmas papers. 
Lots of Wild Orchid Flowers - ok, some peeps say to me - " Flowers " " Why so many "?
I adore flowers - doesnt matter what time of year, they just look so perfect on a card.



The sentiments are from my stash and to be honest I am not sure of the make or where aouts they are from.
I have used the new  Sweet Christmas - Sitting Tilda with Teddy
Verse is from here.


Snow Flakes are a die from Whimsy Stamps - Winter's Jewel 1.
Plastic snowflake attached with glue over the top. I bought loads of these last year from the NEC for the wedding invites - but the neice didn't like them. 


 The cloud effects behind Tilda, I made by following the lovely Bev Rochester's tutorial and it can be found here. The lovely Hazel from Teddy Bo's Design Team pointed me in the right direction.
So glad she did as I knew nothing about it.
tee - hee
Well - I have to shoot now as my Daughter is off camping for her Silver D of E for the weekend and needs dropping off.
Catch you all soon
Hugs & Loves
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi its just out of thus world. She is lovely with her little teddy ! I love the colours all the pretty flowers and the snowflakes! Gorgeous card box!! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is beautiful Tammy.The whole book,image colours and flowers are totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG sweetie....this is just the cutest book EVER!! I´m not a reader,but this book i would read over and over again!! =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Tammy...

    have a super weekend....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy
    Fabulous card ....gorgeous colouring.....Stunning....
    Hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW!!!!! want it love it need it oh its so beautiful how did you get the heart borders in a poerfect square, now come on juney need a tutorial!!!!! this is just so beautiful!!!! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx