CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

My scan results are......

Good morning blog friends.
Just wanted to let you know that I had my scan last night. Took just under an hour. The problem is, I have two gall stones - one of them is very large, just over 4 cms. 
My gall bladder is very large too and shows I have some sort of infection. So now I have to wait for the results to get to the doctor and decide what I want to do. I have already made my decision - and that's to have my gall bladder removed. I've been in pain for over a year now. It drags you down so much. Plus as I'm in pain when I eat, I find I don't eat just to avoid the pains....which means I have lost some weight too....so have very little energy.
At least I now know whats wrong - as my old doctor kept saying it was stress. Changed my doctor now, so at least he done the right thing for me. 
Thank you so much for your concerns - it's nice to know people do care.
Right, I'm off to do some house cleaning and finish my card for Friday.
Hugs & Loves
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy you poor thing.I`m glad you know now what your dealing with.I hope you get it sorted soon.
    Take care,
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi oh my what a decision to make. You must be so relieved to finally know where your at !! You sound like a wee fighter ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have decided to put an end to the pain (now we know what it is !!)Tammy. Take care of yourself and let us know when you have to go in !!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx