CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 10 October 2011

Magnolia Card - Tilda playing Hopscotch


A quick post for me today - sorry I haven't been around much - in fact its been an whole week.
I have been unwell again, though do have my scan tomorrow night.....hopefully answers to my pains. Can't wait to get it out the way and hopefully stop worrying too.
This card I made for Debbie on Teddy Bo's Design Team - I do try to send cards to the girls, lets them all know that we think of each other.
I do believe she doesn't like the stamps - so purposely made this, hoping it might change her mind.
I have had this Tilda for ages and she was still wrapped up in her packaging - rude I know. There are a few more I need to use, that haven't been opened. So lots of cards coming up soon.
I really cant remember which papers I have used - should really keep the front covers lol.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and so are the gems - I cant go without them.
Sentiment is a Craft Work Cards die. 
Used a Mini Tilda on the inside.
Martha Stewart Round the Edge Punch.
Fingers crossed Debbie likes - though you can't convert everyone can you?
This is also the first  time I have made a card this small - mine are usually 7 x 7 inches or above.
This is just under 6 " - so small for me.


Right.....I'm off for now - lots to do and places to go - also got my Grand Daughter this afternoon.
Loads of Hugs & Loves
xxx

5 comments:

  1. OMG....how can you not like thoose stamps?? =) our card is just stunning so she´s gonna love it!!! =)

    Hope you get well soon and that they find out what the pain come from so you can get 100% healthy and not have to worry any more!!
    Big hug to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing card Tammy, Debbie will love it !!

    Good luck with the scan tomorrow, hope all goes well, try not to worry too much (I know it's easier said than done !!)

    Big hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I made you open the stamp - it's a beautiful card hun but still find it weird she doesn't have a nose LOL! Will leave them for the rest of you to buy and drool over :c)
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi What a lovely idea and a gorgoeus card ! I love the papers and your inside is so perfect ! I really hope your scan turns out to be something little and that will be easily treated !!! Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Tammy its a beautiful card and a lovely colour combo, I dont like to think your still in pain darlin I can sympathise really!! hope they get you sorted really soon hun, You take care of yourself loads of love from the north xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx