CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 1 October 2011

Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs


Hi Folks - I've been having another play this morning.
Using my new Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs - perfect for a snowflake, don't you think? I am after doing some quick / plain cards for neighbours etc. So this is what I came up with.
Though there is something that I am not sure about. I think it may be the blue....too much, should have just used it around the centre piece. Plus I have no room for a sentiment.....light bulb in my head flashing.......I could do it as a DL card - then I can place the sentiment at the bottom....and maybe a bow. Right...off to start all over again. Tee Hee!!!!
What do you think? Opinion's appreciated.
Hugs
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,love the card,as for your sentiment can you not put it in the centre of your snowflake in the circle?I don`t know how big it is.Why not at abit of blue distress ink to tye in with the blue background,or a few blue pearls/gems?just an idea.But i love how it is also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is elegant and stylish the way it is, and no way you should change it.
    You, my friend are just talented :)
    Have a fantastic weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think this is just perfect the way it is Tammy...and sometimes you don't need a sentiment hun...love the blue...very elegant indeedy....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Tammy if you dont know what to do with it, I could have it pmsl!!!! do me a fav e mail me the instructions on how to use those border punches as I dont have a clue and mines sitting in a box, thanks babe brilliant card!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Tammy. I love that die cut and when I got it all I could see was a snowflake. :)
    I think if you have to add a sentiment Kelly's suggestion was a good one as there are plenty of circular ones around - or you could make one to fit.
    Perhaps if you are worried about the blue background, a blue mat behind the snowflake would tie it all together, otherwise it's just beautiful the way it is. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it as it is Tammy and, if you really wanted a sentiment I would ad it the centre of the snowflake on a little rosette (maybe made of the same blue ??)

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tammy, I have just got this die myself, haven't had a chance to play yet though. The card is beautiful just as it is.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx