CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 28 October 2011

" Hand Me Downs " Saturated Canary Digi


Tammy is definitely addicted to these gorgeous digi stamps from Saturated Canary
It's so nice to craft with something new. I'm off to colour another one after tea is prepared - that's if I decide to cook, that is!!
I was also going to enter this card in Krista latest challenge but I got carried away with the papers - ooppppsss!!!!
I have this time chose pro-markers - to be honest they don't get out often as I do like my poly pencils best. I picked my papers first so thought the markers would work better. Not my usual style either. I tend to have more matting layering going on.


These sentiments are from some stickers I've had for years - when I use to do a lot of scrap booking.
Just laid them on to pink and kraft card stock.
The papers I've had a long time too - so the make and name I'm not sure off.


This card is for my daughters friend who is half Asian, so getting the skin colour right was a must have. I think I'm happy with the results - though does look better at a distance than close up. In my hand it looks blended perfect but this picture shows a dark line round the edges.
What do you think??
I've also used a white gel-pen to give some high-lights on her dress and socks.
So - I'm off to play again.
Catch you all later maybe's.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Woohooo you did another one!! Stunning as always my friend! You've coloured her beautifully and the skin tone looks perfect to me. Luv your lo, choice of papers and colour combo. Aren't these images terribly addictive lol?! Can't wait to play with mine but I'm just very snowed under at the minute hehe. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, she's so pretty and I love your colour combo!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, well done. Jane s
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Tammy sweetie....that is just STUNNING! Love all your cards and this is just perfect! The colouring is FAB! =)

    have a nice weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fabulous aren't they Tammy. I love them too but was unsure how well I would colour them. Bought one last night and have just finished colouring her up so guess who's going back for more.
    You did a great job with this card, it's gorgeous
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser babes I love this image and the subtle tones you have coloured her with. I only have two umages but I really want this one, have to save up!!! its fantastic I adore this card (do you get the hint I love it he he) huggies from me xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card tammy.the image is so gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy another gorgeous card.Loving the image.Colouring looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx