CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Exploding Box


I have seen some wonderful exploding boxes of late from a lovely talented lady over at www.romantyczka-pl.blogspot.com
I havent made one of these for years - you must check her's out, they are amazing.


I have used my Cri-cut for the " IT'S YOUR DAY " - using matching paper for normal cut and card stock for the black out.
Papers used are from Panduro Hobby - Winterbird, so, so beautiful.


Lots and lots of Wild Orchid Craft flowers - which as you all know are a must have!
I used TEDDYBOBEA_FRAMES_002_1 & TEDDYBOBEA_FRAMES_002_2
Coloured with Poly Pencils and blended with sansodor.


Not always the best creation to photograph, so I hope there is enough for you to see.
To make the box I used a 12 inch by 12 inch piece of card and scored at 4 inches and 8 inches, turned round clock wise and repeated the score lines. You will then have 9 squares. Cut away each corner square - use the cut-offs to decorate the box - don't throw them away.
To make the lid I cut a piece of card to 10 inches by 10 inches - scored all the way round at 1 and 1/2 inches. This will fit the box snug.

Do check out the latest releases over at Teddy Bo, there are some really cute Christmas stamps.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hugs & Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous my friend!! Luv those dps you've used and all the beautiful flowers. You're such an inspiration to me. Hope you're well. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, well done. Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow this is incredible. I have made one before and it takes a lot of work! Yours is stunning living the papers , the flowers and the inside is perfect !! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, how gorgeous is this! It's absolutely stunning. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! argh its so beautiful, well to be honest words fail me its out of this world!!!! Wish I hadnt sold me cricut now, oh how beautiful well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx