CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Christmas Angel Ragamuffin - Saturated Canary





Did I say " I was addicted "? I did......didn't I? I'm on the roll at the moment.
Hope I don't bore you with my Saturated Canary cards!
Again I have used Christmas Angel Ragamuffin, which can be found here.


I have used Magnolia Papers - Vintage Christmas - Snowy Wood.
Layered over the top is Docrafts Glittered Vellum - Wonderland.
The vellum as been attached with brads, as I can't find my vellum glue dots anywhere. A long time since I used them, so they probably wouldn't stick anyway. With my craft room being the conservatory, I do have problems with sticky pads loosing their stickiness. I guess its the heat in the summer that ruins them.


This gorguss Angel as been coloured with Pro-markers and a white gel pen to give high-lights.
She so reminds me of when we were kids - all of us use to argue over whom was placing the fairy on the Christmas tree. So each year we had a rota - ones does the fairy and the others did a bauble each. Gosh, there was a few scraps between us!
Extra fine glitter as been added to her wings, hair and Christmas baubles.
Snow flake is a Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs
Small snowflake attached to the ribbon is from my stash and was from a box of table decorations I bought a few years ago.
Gems from Papermania - no flowers this time as I think there is enough on the card.
Oh....the small sentiments is from the freebie out of this weeks Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine.
The size of this card is rather large - 8 inches x 8 inches. I printed her a little large but someone will be pleased with this card when they receive this card for Christmas.
Right - off to tidy up again.....and finish yet another card.
Hugs & Loves

Tammy
xx

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week, your card is lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Tammy. Love the gentle blues and your colouring and details are amazing as always.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love it Tammy. The cool blues are gorgeous
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is stunning Tammy....really love the muted colours hun...

    have a great evening....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I´m speechless...Tammy your card is simply gorgeous...I love the Ragamuffins from Krista so much...you´ve used fantastic colours and details :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy she is beautiful, and your colouring is amazing as always :-)
    Such a beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this takes my breath away!!!!! the colouring is amazing girl!! oh its beatuiful, will you be sending me a card, I would love everyone you make!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you I just love the Saturated Canary images and haven't seen this one. It is stunning, love the soft colouring. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy, wow! How do you do so much? I love how you add the white lines in just the right spots and the glitter in her hair makes her so punky and sweet at the same time! Really beautiful, had to run back to canary and get her too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card tammy.the icy blue colours and sparkle are beautiful and i love the gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Tammy.I love the image and the colours and papers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! :) Gorgeous card and fabulous image and colours!

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card. Like this baby blue color. All details just perfect and her eyes.. O My.. I fall in love with this eyes!! )))
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` "Anything Goes" Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card and a perfect colour too! so pretty! love how you did her hair too! Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really sweet card! I love your image and colours. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  16. simply gorgeous creation, love the sweet image and pretty pastel colours. the swirl and snowflake look fab. Thanks for joining us this week a Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, amazing coloring!! I love that you put some blue in her hair with the sparkle. It's a great detail!! Love these images too. The art work is so pretty and sweet. I don't think I could ever tire of seeing it!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card - cute image - thankyou for sharing with us at sweet stamping xxKozmikxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx