CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Christmas Angel A Ragamuffin - Saturated Canary Digi's


My very first card using the Simply Sassy digital stamps, from Saturated Canary Digi's.
I'm in love - they are simply gorgeous. 
I have to say I have always admired these stamps - but sometimes I'd rather have a digi stamp, as then it can be re-sized to how I want it. I get requests for bigger cards, so it's not often I make a 6 x 6 inch card, usually a little larger. So as you can imagine - I got rather excited when looking at a friends blog, that she'd coloured a digital image. That's it, Tammy went on google and found them. 
OMG!! There was lots and lots......I didn't over do it but bought 4 in total.
They print so perfect. 
So I have to thank Krista Smith, the artist - as now I will be penniless again!!
I enjoyed colouring her in so much. Stunning!


 

The papers I have used are G.C.D Studios - ELLA BLUE. My fave colour combination. So a must have for me. LUSH!!!
Coloured with Poly Pencils, blended with sansodor. 
Flowers as always are Wild Orchid Crafts, as is the ribbon binding.
Added fine glitter to her wings and gems for buttons.
Sentiment LOTV.
Snow flake is a Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs 
I'm off now to tidy my den and start colouring another.
Take care all.
Hugs & Loves
xxx



5 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always my friend!! I've been waiting all evening for this hehe. Was definately worth the wait. Think Krista's made me bankrupt already rofl. Enjoy the others you bought, all her images are just gorgeous and the best fun to colour in too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Tammy.....and beautiful colouring too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those images from krista Smith too! They are fabulous, but you made this ragamuffin girl perfect!
    Fantastic colouring and a gorgeous design as always.
    Big hugs sweetie and have a great weekend!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Tammy this is beautiful and I love your colouring, ive tried three times to colour her and it hasnt worked properly arghhhh yours is beautiful tips please, hopeyou have a good day darlin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow-- i love your beautiful card!! your coloring is amazing...and the colors are really pretty together!! thank you for taking the time to write me-- i'm so glad i got a peek!:)

    have a great weekend!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx