CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 28 October 2011

Birthday Card to Match Exploding Box


Good morning everyone. Here is a card I made the other day to match the exploding box.
I have used the same papers - for those that havent seen the post they are -
Panduro Hobby - Winterbird, so, so beautiful.
This is the link to the exploding box

I have used TEDDYBEA_131 for the card. I love the scratchy look of the bears.
Coloured with Poly Pencils, blended with sansodor.
Flowers are as always Wild Orchid Crafts.


The inside of the card matches the front. 
Don't forget you still have until Sunday 30th October Midnight GMT to get your entries for our CAS ( Clean & Simple ) challenge in, and be in with the chance of winning yourself ten Teddy Bo and Co digi images.
Right - Tammy is off ..... I have to clean my craft room - such a messy crafter I am.
Then get another card finished.....I'm tempting to colour dark skin with pro-markers - something I've never done before....wish me luck.
Hugs to All
xxx
  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven't done so already pop over to Colette's  blog and enter her Teddy Bo Tombola, for a chance to win some great Teddy Bo goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammy, love the pretty colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful tammy.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and details are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx