CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 15 September 2011

TOMIC - Challenge Card


Good morning everyone - Tammy as made another Easel Box Card.
This time with some yummy chocolates inside - and they are my favorite too.
Baileys Truffles - Yummy.


This card is for the TOMIC Challenge.

My favorite colour combo and used my favorite Magnolia Papers too.
They are from the " Something New - Something Old " collection.
Flowers and butterfly embellishment - Wild Orchid Crafts
Coloured with Poly Pencils
Ribbon from my stash

The chocolate theme can be illustrated by recipe, word, decorations, theme... 
          You must use a Magnolia stamp which is cooking related from the numerous collection of Magnolia stamps.
This is the only stamp I have that relates to cooking - though I do have many with cakes. But this one in adorably cute - don't you think? 
So.....I think I have covered everything and even included the chocolates.


Right I am off to link my card, as I have such a lot to do this morning.
I also have a very messy dining room. Holly my Granddaughter and her Aunty Chloe
had a crafting night, last night - you should see the mess....and....I thought I was a messy crafter.
Here is a cute picture of Holly doing some sticking and Aunty Chloe some cutting.


Happy Crafting
Hugs & Loves
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. hI Tammy
    gorgeous card....love the sweet image ....Fabulous work
    Hugs sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Wow! What a gorgeous gorgeous card and lovely gift idea:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya me darlink, this is gorgeous and I want it, with the chocokates of course, brilliant job!! Hope your feeling a bit better today love, im still a grotty guts, take carea love and huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Tammy...and super layout too hun...and thank you so much for your kind words too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project Tammy. It's gorgeous.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous creation and what a adorable image!!!! Your colors are lovely!!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC! Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Your creation is beautiful!!
    Big hugs.
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous loving your colours here, fabulously gorgeous creation hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. super, rewelacja bardzo mi się podoba, kolorki i szczególiki pięknie dobrane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Tammy the image is my fav and I love your beautiful colours and embellishments, lovely piccy of the happy crafters too :o)
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx