CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 29 September 2011

Three Little Angels


Gosh!!! It's half past one in the morning. I just can't sleep - loads on my mind I guess.
So, it's an ideal time to get some crafting in - nothing on the TV.
I have used the adorable " Three Little Angels " from LOTV
I've just gone for a plain pink card stock and attached Glitter Vellum ( Heart of Craft - Docrafts )
over the top. Totally LUSH this vellum, I'd certainly recommend it. 
The pink snowflake ribbon is from Jim-Jams bought from Primark. I keep anything and everything..if it can be used on a card, then craft with it!
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Ironwork Motifs - used as a snowflake.
Gems added and a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Large snowflakes ( plastic and glittered ) are from my stash - they were table decorations. 
Coloured with Pro-markers


I'd best tidy up my mess and get some shut eye, as I do have an early start.
Sleep tight & Sweet dreams
Hugs & Loves
xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card - how do you get your bows to sit so nicely? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,if i crafted at that time i`d end up waking everyone up.Hope your not feeling worse for it this morning,bet you didn`t want to get up!
    Totally gorgeous card,so gentle with the colours,image so sweet and the vellum and snowflakes are beautiful.Have a good day!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Tammy I thought it was only me who burned the midnight oil.
    Stunning card, love the vellum it adds a nice soft feel to the card.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tammy love the spellbinders shapes might have to look into getting some of them they are great.Fab image they are so cute.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tammy, love the image, the vellum the snowflake (just ordered that die)the whole thing is just so pretty.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Tammy this is out of this world, ooh I would love this stamp is it rubber or digital??? you have a masterpiece, hope your ok me darlink huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx