CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & Say it with Flowers

A Christmas Card


Good morning everyone - Tammy is a little tired, so please excuse this very short post. Had to fetch my Daughter from her holidays this morning at 3am....so as you can imagine, there wasn't much shut eye. Almost falling a sleep at the computer.
 
I am so pleased with this card. Papers are so LUSH! I used these a lot last year. 
Now I don't have a sheet left. I think I will have to google them as I would ideally like to use these for all my special cards.
 They are PAPERMANIA - Silk Screened Paper 12 x 12
Christmas Greeting paper is KANBAN
Circle sentiment is from LOTV...sentiment on Bo's letter as been computer generated.
Coloured TEDDYBO_128 - Sending you a note, with Poly Pencils and blended with Sansodor.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts as are the gems and binding ribbon. Lace is from my stash.
 
 
Now just look at this cutie - how gorgeous does Scratchy Bo look in his over sized army uniform.
I have only got to the colouring stage - I so need to find the right papers.
He's one of the new releases - out today. 
He's called " Soldier Baby Bear " - TEDDYBO_134
So ideal for the Son I never had who is serving in Afghan....he will be home shortly and once my card is finished, I know he will love, as he as a bear just like Scratchy.

HUGS N LOVES
XX



8 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE is this!!!!
    Such a wonderful card, love it!! :)

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Tammy, a real cracker
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Tammy and the bear looks super cute too!
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tammy and I love the papers and flowers and ribbon and lace...Ok, everything is perfect!
    Hope you get some rest soon :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow love your card !! I love your sentiment such a great idea and yes the papers are gorgeous. I envy your colouring soldier baby is perfect and so so cute. Super inspiration. Thanks Kitty :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous card Tammy as always. Love your little soldier Bo too.
    Hope you catch up with all that lost sleep soon.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. The placement of the beautifully colored image sits perfectly on the DP so it is showing a unique design. Everything flows so perfectly with the style and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy these are both stunning cards. I love the different christmas card the colours are my favourites. The army one.....well any soldier would adore being given this your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for everything you have done for me too, your alovely lady. Love and hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx