CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday & New Challenge # Things with Wings


Good Morning Teddy Bo fans. Its that time of the month again - which mean another challenge.
This time its " Things with Wings ".
To enter your card must have BO or Bea on your creation and of course something with " wings ",
it can be papers / embellishments / ribbons or Bo & Bea with wings.
Here  are this weeks latest releases - sorry to have disappointed those of you that thought there was a snowman. Maybe next time - who knows! 


My card for todays challenge.
TEDDYBO_136

Not the best picture I'm afraid - I can never get this style card to photograph well.
This twisted easel was worst - and to top it off, I'm not sure if I like it. :((
I printed Bo off on to Bristol Board. Coloured with Poly Pencil, blended with Sansodor.
All flowers / gems, are WildOrchidCrafts.
Papers are FIRST EDITION - Animal Antics....paper as butterflies on.
" Taking it Easy " sentiment was computer generated.
" Special Day " sentiment, LOTV
Butterfly die - Marianne Designs
Finished card is rather large -  7 inches x 7 inches.


 I will be back later today with pictures of cards that I recieved from the Design Team for my birthday.
I had a wonderful day with lots of flowers / chocolates and money.
So today, I'm off to the craft shop to buy some goodies.
Have a good day bloggers - its raining my end, so an ideal day to make another card.
Hugs & Loves
Tammy
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi I love how your twisted easel card has turned out I think its the papers that go so well with your amazing colouring ! I hope you get lots of lovely crafty goodies ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowseer darlink just saw this on the teddy Bo website its fabby love it and the colours are lush, Eeh im a runner up im over the moon I am, thanks darlin hope your keeping ok,love and huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx