CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

One for the Boy's


TEDDYBO_108

There's not a great deal I can say about the card, as no papers were used in this creation.
I use to make this style card a few years a go and they sold like hot cakes.
Men's cards are not the best to make, are they?
A few years a go I bought the " WS Templates " but sadly they are only big enough to make small cards. Tammy doesnt do small and never as.
So using Adobe shapes I created my own. I just added Bo in to the template.


I saw " A load of old pickles " blog. 
This gave me inspiration to get the template out and make this card.
Thank you Kerry for giving me my mojo back.
I've only used white and kraft card stock. Attached a couple of buttons and sentiment.
Printed Bo on to Bristol Board, coloured with Poly Pencils and blended with Sansodor.
Also went around the edges with a black pen, to give a stitching effect.


I havent been about much as I'm still in a little pain but getting there - thank you for your kind words. 
I will be so glad when I've had my scan on the 11th - at least I will know then what's causing the pain.
I so don't want to rely on pain killers.
Well, I have a few things to do, so will catch you all soon.
Loves & Hugs
xx


10 comments:

  1. Tammy this is blinkin gorgeous,sorry i`ve used that twice today.I just saw it and thought WOW!Please can i try this myself as hubby`s and my brother`s birthdays are in October and this is such a great card.I do hope you are pain free soon,Take care.
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy

    Your card is awesome...the design is stunning...just superb :0)))

    Have a nice day ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi oh I love this ! Makes teddybo stand our a treat against the white ! Love the whole idea and the stitching! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea, great colouring too! Jane x
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy what a fab card love the shirt front and i love the image being on the tie, works very well, great idea.
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Tammy. Love it to bits!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tammy....this is fabulous hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tammy,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy, my friend Colette(TB DT)told me I might like your blog - and I do. All your cards are fabulous! I love this card, the Teddy Bo image is just perfect for the tie. What more can I say, I love your cards! I have only been able to have a quick look today (problems with internet!?) but I look forward to coming back and having a good look around. Best wishes, Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx