CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 3 September 2011

Magnolia Card - Ballerina Tilda


A very quick post for me tonight.
Feeling rather tired, so think I am off up the " wooden hill " to have an early night.
I totally love this Tilda - she is so perfect for a little girls card. Though I did actually struggle, as I didn't want to place sharp objects like pins on the card. I must say...she's turned out beautifully gorgeous.
I have coloured the whole image in Poly Pencils and blended with sansodor. 
Papers are again HENBURY LANE -  Papermania - Perfect Summer days
Glittered her dress with ultra fine glitter - and still shows my colouring through. 
Perfect!!
Flowers / Gems are all Wild Orchid Crafts

I just have the inside to finish - I think I will place a small neck chain with ballerina shoes to the inside. Will make a lovely gift. I'll add more pictures when completed.
Right I am off.....so nite all.
Hugs n Loves
xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy ... your card is just adorable...I love the colors you´ve used and the flowers are wonderful :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tammy! You're right! This is perfect for a gift, Hmmm! Gives me some ideas! Thanks so much for the inspiration! And I'm going to have to get some pencils and sansador too! Blends just as beautifully as copic at ??/ the price! lol
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card in fantastic colors!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tammy this is so beautiful.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tammy. Beautiful lo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your cards are out of this world they are beautiful, off to have another good look around your blog, love and huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx