CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Easel Gift Box - lots of pictures

TEDDYBEA_138 ~ Bea in the Meadow




Good Morning Bloggers

I had an afternoon of card making, the other day.
Seeing Jill's post-it easel card over at Teddy Bo, gave me lots of ideas.
Years ago, I use to decorate / embellish bars of soap. These were gifts I'd give to friends at Christmas / Birthdays, to place in their chest of draws.


So off to the shop.
Two bars of soap and lots of tiny pins - I decorated with lace / ribbon and Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I have to say my fingers and thumbs were very sore, pushing the pins through the soap.
Now I know why I stopped making them!


This is the side view of the easel with back panel decorated too.

Box measures 6 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches.
Depth is 1 1/2 inches. So I'm now making a box to match.
Papers used are Magnolia " SOMETHING NEW - SOMETHNG OLD "
Used brown and kraft card to matt and layer.
Butterfly metal embellishment is from Wild Orchid Craft too.
Sentiment LOTV.
Martha Stewart Punch


Bea as been coloured with Poly Pencils. The inspiration to the colours as come from the wonderful June over at Yorkie Lover. The colour combo she used is my favorite and looks so good together.
Thank you June.

Happy Crafting Girls.
Hugs n Loves
xx

6 comments:

  1. OMG....so lovely and cute and stunning and...just soooo LOVELY! =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tammy,totally gorgeous,image colours embellies the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work Tammy....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Tammy "Wowser" aint this just something else, love it nowonder your fingers were hurting, blessyou but it was worth it, its superb!!! huggies and love June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Tammy this is such a beautiful piece of work, I really love it.
    By the way I bought my cheesecloth from Amazon online, if you have any trouble getting it give me a shout and I'll send you the link, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx